Wednesday, April 30, 2014

52 Weeks of Toddler Experiences: Weeks 5 and 6

    We've been keeping up with the list, or my version of the list anyways, I swear! I have have pictures to prove it. I just can't seem to get to the computer to post about them! So here's my multi-week post for week 5, blowing huge bubbles and Week 6, zoo trip!

     Week 5

     Easter morning was gorgeous here and my brother bought the kids a killer bubble machine. Obviously hours of fun were had. The pictures are from when we first tried the machine on inside and we moved outside after. I adore these pictures, the kids' faces are just so full of joy.






     Week 6

     Sam absolutely loves animals so this year I couldn't wait to bring him to the zoo. My sister was gracious enough to come along with us and help me out as I knew it would be hectic bringing two little ones and, honestly, I don't think I could have handled it without her. It was so crowded and our zoo is just hills and winding trails from exhibit to exhibit and of course, Sam couldn't wait to see them ALL! There is also an acres large open area full of deer you can walk in and feed, like a little simulated magic forest. I was so glad I could run in one direction with Sam as she ran in the exact opposite direction with Abby. 








No comments:

Post a Comment